I hope you enjoy my exciting year at the University of Ottawa :)

Saturday, 9 February 2013

Winterlude!


 Bonjour!

So I've had the lovely opportunity to read TWO new manuals 2 days in a row!! That means TWO new electronics! :D

My beautiful new phone:

My little BBZ10 is my new best friend! We get along real well :D

My beautiful new camera:
It looks pretty big, but it's actually really popular for being compact and light weight for what it is. It doesn't fit in my pocket, but it fits into the palm of my hand easy peasy :)


Thank you so much for these gifts! Happy Birthday to me for the camera; yay! :D Now I can document my 19th birthday with my 19th birthday gift! I really appreciate them both.

I got to use my new camera tonight at the Winterlude downtown Ottawa. Here are some photos...






I went with Dana (above). It was a fun night out and I'm really glad I got to do some tourist-like things! Soon I truly will be a tourist. In Fiji!!!!!!!!! Much much warmer tourist-like things there.

Love,
Jannie

2 comments:

  1. Like your photos! Nice gifts! Nice ice! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH JANICE! I love the phone & camera! I can't wait to try them both out on the lonnnng plane ride with you! <3 I hope the Ottawa Wintershindig was a blast - I heard it was legendary! Did you go skating?

    LOVE YA and see you in a few days. Yo bitch, read ma blog! :) :P

    ReplyDelete