Hey lovelies!
So, I know you know, but I thought I should express one thing about my life...
PHONE WITHDRAWAL EXISTS!!!!!!!!
Actually, funny enough (hahah...not funny), I'm experiencing it right now! I know what coffee withdrawal is and blah blah, but phone withdrawal makes coffee withdrawal look so lame. It bugs me so intensely that I still have yet to grasp, after 3 days phone-less, that every time I reach for my pocket it. will. be. empty. Every time. My hand always goes there, my brain always thinks "Ah, I should add that to my calendar" or "That's a good joke! I'll put it in my Joke Memo", and my heart always breaks when the realization hits like a ton of bricks.
I know I'm being dramatic but it's quit unsettling when you're out and about and have no easy way of contacting anyone! You just cross your fingers and hope maybe you'll run into them (I actually ran into Zac, which never happens when not planned, so that was nice!). I can't imagine what before cell phones was like. Everyone would have to be incredible planners. How else would you make sure you saw someone?! Once you left the house the phone wouldn't be available, and a letter would take too long, and what if somehow you got access to a phone but the person you're trying to reach isn't home?
Good thing I'm a planner. I can't imagine how someone who doesn't plan could survive without a phone. Phew!
Tomorrow morning is the first of my last classes that are quickly coming. Next week, on December 5th, is the last day. Technically it's a "Monday" schedule, which is why tomorrow's class is the last one since now the usual Wednesday class isn't happening next week. It probably won't be like the end of a high school class, where the teacher says farewell and you feel sad (or really happy) because everyone got so close and it was like a little family for a bit. My profs will probably just be like, "Oh, and study for the exam! Byyyyeee."
Speaking of studying...I should probably get on that (don't tell my mum). Hehe kidding, I've already started :)
Love,
Me
P.S. The post below was a complete visual fail. Ignore the photos you can't see, nor the stupid font. I know how to write a post...but I don't know how to fix one!
Hello Sweetie
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you "found" your phone... unbelievable. Ethics of some people!
Take care and hi to Zac
Love
Mommie
Hahahahahahahahah! :) I love your blog posts, they are awesome and very entertaining!
ReplyDelete