I googled "University of Ottawa chant" and found this :
"There's a hole in the city, and its name is Ottawa U/ And if you're dull and boring, the place is for you/ And if you're into concrete, and ugly buildings too/ Then welcome to Ottawa U/ Two, three, four/ Fu*k you, Ottawa U!/ Fu*k you, Ottawa U!/ En francais, c'est fuckez vous, Ottawa U/ So fu*k you, Ottawa U!"
This is merrily sung by the students of our rival school Carleton. It's actually kind of catchy.
I googled "University of Ottawa song" and found this :
"O'er the stands of shining yellow OU banners fly; Cheer on cheer on like volley'd thunder echoes through the sky. See, the OU tide is turning, gaining more and more. So fight, fight, fight, for a win tonight: OU forever more."
I don't know if anyone actually sings this song...
OU forever!
ReplyDeleteHurray!
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute Janice!
ReplyDelete<3